Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Week 3 weigh in

A few days late posting here; it's a busy week.

Last week I lost 0.8 pounds, for a total of 4 pounds lost now in 3 weeks. Not exactly a stellar pace, but at least I'm not gaining. I feel like I have my eating under control for the most part and I have been out walking or running most nights. More weight will come off I'm sure, it just takes time.

I calculated that it took me about 20 years to gain about 70 pounds (high school to age 38). Using my higher math skilz, that works out to be about 3.5 pounds per year; and it really was quite gradual. So considering that, I've already removed over 1 years worth of weight gain in 3 weeks. Not bad really. But really the important thing is that I'm eating better and exercising some. Any weight loss is an added bonus.

No comments: